Fusion Risk Management Announces its Annual Customer Summit, Compass 2023
Chicago, IL and London, UK – Fusion Risk Management, Inc. (“Fusion”), a leading provider of cloud-based operational resilience, business continuity, and risk management software and services, has announced that its annual customer summit, Compass, will be held in New York, NY on September 28, 2023 and London, UK on October 5, 2023. The theme of this year’s events is “Journey to Resilience: The Evolution of Business Continuity.” Compass will feature a full day of networking and peer-to-peer idea exchange and provide an open forum for Fusion customers across industries to discuss their evolving programs, challenges, successes, and approaches to building robust resilience practices.
Fusion’s Compass events bring business continuity and resilience solutions to life, give attendees the opportunity to learn from other leaders through real-world examples, and provide a roadmap on how to enhance their organization’s risk and resilience initiatives. Attendees will connect with professionals as well as share insights and best practices through networking discussions about how different organizations across various industry verticals are approaching key operational risk challenges and are working to build a culture of resilience.
Keynote and breakout sessions from industry-leading speakers will include topics on new regulations, third-party risk management, evolving continuity and resilience programs, organizational transformation, and more. Speakers at the events include Fusion’s CEO Mike Campbell, PwC’s Global Centre for Crisis & Resilience Co-Leader Dave Stainback in New York, and PwC UK’s Head of Markets and Services for Risk Simon Perry in London. A cross-section of Fusion customers from various industries will also speak about their evolving programs and challenges with strengthening their resilience posture.
- Industry Leader Panel: Confidence in an Era of Change – A spotlight on how multi-national organizations are approaching operational resilience and guiding their business in this era of change.
- Community Exchange – Journeys in Continuity – A customer-led exchange on how organizations are leading their teams through important risk conversations while building meaningful continuity and resilience programs.
- Fusion Case Study: Evolving Towards Operational Resilience – A session on how a large global financial services firm has brought a siloed team together to make progress on their business continuity to operational resilience journey.
- Accelerating the Pace for Resilience – A deep dive on how to leverage Fusion’s platform to futureproof your continuity and resilience programs, manage simultaneous events, perform advanced plausible scenario testing and impact situation modeling, and more.
- Experience Center: Future of Resilience – An immersive demonstration of how PwC is executing The New Equation by delivering human-led, tech-powered solutions and leveraging Fusion tooling to help organizations prepare for, respond to, recover from, and manage disruptive events and their resilience.
“Last year, our Compass customer summit received overwhelmingly positive feedback, and we look forward to continuing the successful format this year,” said Mike Campbell, CEO of Fusion. “With new global regulatory requirements being enforced and ongoing challenges affecting organizations, we are determined to provide our 400+ blue chip customers with the software, services, and resources that they require to thrive through any disruption. Our Compass events will bring together Fusion’s user community and provide an opportunity to hear about concrete steps that organizations have taken to build robust continuity and resilience programs, manage third-party risk, and align to existing and new regulations. Our annual summit demonstrates our focus on working directly with our customers to deliver programs that drive sustainable business growth and help to build a more resilient future.”
Compass registration is available for qualified attendees. Registration is available online through Fusion’s website at https://www.fusionrm.com/compass/.
About Fusion Risk Management, Inc.
Fusion Risk Management is a leading industry provider of cloud-based operational resilience software, encompassing business continuity and disaster recovery, risk management, information technology and security risk management, crisis and incident management, and more. Its solutions empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with a holistic, agile approach and enable them to deliver on their brand promise through disruption. For more information, visit www.fusionrm.com.
Articulate Communications for Fusion Risk Management