Our Direction Is Simple: Make the World a More Resilient Place
At Fusion, we work to cultivate a positive environment that values integrity, dedication, collaboration, selflessness, and fulfillment. With a robust training program and a multitude of growth opportunities, we want to grow with our employees.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) at Fusion
ESG is at the heart of building a more resilient world. Aside from helping to address global inequality, sustainability can drive business success.
A strong ESG focus not only drives more sustainable, fair, and community-minded enterprises but is also good for the bottom line. Research demonstrates that companies with strong ESG programs favorably influence brand, purchasing preferences, candidate recruitment, and long-term employee retention.
We believe the transformative power of technology is the key to an even better future for all – a smarter economy, a healthier planet, diverse and inclusive communities, and a broader path to prosperity.
Cultural and Professional Development Groups
A culture of community is very important to us. Employee Resource Groups (ERG) are employee-led, voluntary workplace networks created to enhance our culture and employee experience by supporting the development of our diverse workforce, driving cultural awareness, and fostering cultural competency across our organization. Our employee-led groups include the following!
- Black/African-American Resource Group, BRAG (Black Resource Alliance Group): Our mission is to promote the advancement of African-Americans as future leaders inside and outside the workplace by supporting an inclusive work environment through networking, education, and events that promote cultural awareness and that foster innovation.
- Women’s Resource Group, FEMpowerment: Empowering our community of women to cultivate an inclusive environment that supports and encourages women to advance their skills and leadership potential through connection, mentorship, collaboration, and discussion.
- LGBT+ Resource Group, Fusion Inclusion: Fusion Inclusion serves as a catalyst for Fusion employees who are or who support lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender plus (“LGBT+”) persons. Fusion Inclusion offers support and visibility within Fusion and beyond to its members and provides an official point of contact between its membership and Fusion Executive Leadership Team, as well as with other lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender plus organizations external to Fusion.
- Social Activities Squad: A committee that initiates, organizes, and facilitates opportunities to engage in social activities and foster camaraderie within our organization.
- Volunteer Resource Group, Fusion Cares: Fusion Cares is a corporate volunteer program that directs Fusion time and resources to nonprofit organizations, drives employee camaraderie through acts of service, and empowers Fusion employees to further develop their own philanthropic endeavors.
A Diverse and Inclusive Community
At Fusion, we acknowledge, celebrate, and honor the diversity of our employees. We recognize that each employee’s unique experiences, backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas are critical contributions in helping Fusion achieve its mission to be the global leader in operational resilience. Ultimately, we believe those contributions will lead to the success of Fusion, our clients, and our partners. However, recognition is only the first step, as diversity and inclusion require a commitment to purposeful action.
We strive to create and maintain an environment that respects and values diverse communities, traditions, experiences, and ideas. We actively seek to understand the complex and rich identities of self and empower our employees to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Fusion, in turn, will support and protect employees who do so. We strongly believe in creating programming that will enable all of us together to engage in difficult conversations to establish and strengthen relationships internally and within the communities we serve in order to build a culture of belonging, inclusivity, and diversity.
“My favorite thing about Fusion is the company’s dedication to employee health and wellness. I’ve seen this company grow and adapt to the needs of its employees, which demonstrates a strong sense of empathy and awareness.”
Jarrod Banks, Application Engineer
“The culture at Fusion is unlike any other company that I have seen or heard of. Everyone at Fusion is extremely hard-working but also takes the time to bond with and really listen to their peers. In the office, we have nerf gun fights, and scooter rides to visit people in other departments are common occurrences. The executive team is also committed to making sure employees feel heard and supported.”
Harli Thompson, Account Executive – SMB
“Fusion employees are encouraged to help each other — it’s a nurturing environment! Beyond my roles and responsibilities, the cross-functional team exposure is my favorite thing about Fusion!”
Ramya Ragavan, Senior Director, Customer Success
“As a growing company, there is a lot of opportunity to meaningfully create and define our future path at all levels of the organization. In Finance specifically, we play a large role not only in our own path, but also in aiding other functions.”
Greg Nicoll, Controller
“I love the sense of camaraderie, accountability, and ownership amongst everyone. I feel comfortable being in a room with anyone at the company and know that they will be as invested as I am — it’s a refreshing feeling. Fusionites also always want to go beyond — we always want to plan gatherings, virtual concerts, or any activity that allows us to connect beyond a work meeting. It’s great!”
Lindsay Chow, Recruiting Lead
“My favorite thing about Fusion is the encouragement from our organization’s leaders to explore and push the boundaries of our skill-set.”
Anna Kornesczuk, Solutions Lead – Risk Management