Posted on: November 19, 2020 by Fusion Risk Management
Now more than ever, it is important to visualize how your organization works inside and out, where it can break, and how to respond and recover regardless of disruption. Understanding which areas of your business come into play with continuity planning – and how they are connected – will significantly improve your program.
In this webinar, David Halford, Vice President of Business Continuity Management and IT Risk Solutions, and Madeline Rose, Solutions Engineer, will discuss:
- Key considerations when continuity planning
- The importance of building a foundation for success
- How to gain greater visibility of your program
- Going beyond a traditional approach to start your resilience journey
- Increasing engagement through the Fusion Framework System’s guided workflow capabilities
Get Started with Operational Resilience
Operational resilience is the ability of an organization to deliver on its vision and brand promise, no matter the crisis. Building a more a resilient organization requires a commitment, a plan for building key capabilities across the enterprise, and a program for continuously improving resilience.
Fusion Risk Management is the leading industry provider of operational resiliency software solutions. The Fusion Framework® System is an integrated and flexible platform that ultimately helps you:
Run the firm. Protect the firm. Change the firm. Grow the firm.
Schedule a demo today!