We recently ran a short poll asking if there has been any change in your efforts to converge operational risk management and business continuity for better operational resilience as a consequence of this past year’s events. We compared the responses to those for the same poll as we ran it in February of 2020, just before the pandemic began to affect businesses across the globe. The results are intriguing.
Join us for this webinar in which we will review the results of the polls and identify changes from early 2020 to now, and also take a dive into what it means to combine operational risk and business continuity activities.
- Identify the impact of 2020 events on planning for operational risk and business continuity
- Review the findings of the OCEG poll
- Define key benefits of integrating these capabilities and how to begin
- Carole Switzer, OCEG Co-Founder & President
- Paula Fontana, Fusion Risk Management
- Rich Cooper, Fusion Risk Management