We are excited to be a Platinum Sponsor for DRJ Spring 2024, taking place at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida!
At DRJ Spring 2024, attendees will gain the tools needed to secure your organization’s data, increase resiliency, reduce downtime, and protect your stakeholders. Protect your organization from today’s disruptions and tomorrow’s threats by gaining valuable new insights from industry leaders and being introduced to new business continuity (BC) technologies that can help save your organization money and time.
Fusion speakers include:
- David Halford – VP of BC/DR Solutions
- Jonathan Hartmann – Account Executive, Insurance
- Sean McLaughlin – Principal Product Manager
David Halford’s session details
- Title: So, You Want to Work in Resilience, Now What?
- Date: Sunday, March 17
- Time: 12:00-12:45 pm ET
- Description: You will hear about all aspects of working in resilience from a diverse panel of industry experts representing different career paths: an in-house practitioner, a consultant, and a resilience vendor.
General Session Panel
- Title: Navigating Business Continuity and Third-Party Risk
- Date: Wednesday, March 20
- Time: 9:15-10:15 am ET
- Description: This panel will explore strategies for resilience in today’s interconnected business landscape. Experts will discuss third-party risk management, vendor due diligence, and adaptable continuity plans. Case studies and emerging technologies will provide actionable insights for seamless operations.
Jonathan Hartmann’s session details
- Title: Harnessing the Power of Innovation to Build Resilient BC Programs
- Date: Monday, March 18
- Time: 9:30-10:30 am ET
- Description: You will learn how industry leaders are taking advantage of emerging technology to automate programs, streamline duplicative and manual processes, build executive rapport, and focus on proactive strategies to build truly robust and dynamic continuity programs.
Sean McLaughlin’s session details
- Title: Harness the Power of AI to Demonstrate Resilience in the Face of Severe Disruption
- Date: Monday, March 18
- Time: 1:00-2:00 pm ET
- Description: This session will cover how using artificial intelligence (AI) to simulate severe but plausible scenarios can uncover more insights and stress test your resiliency like never before.
Fusion product demonstration details
Monday, March 18 from 11:45 am-1:00 pm ET
Tuesday, March 19 from 11:45 am-1:00 pm ET