Supply Chain Resilience
Podcast Series: Building a More Resilient World
Season 1, Episode 5: Supply Chain Resilience
The Building a More Resilient World podcast series, sponsored by Fusion Risk Management, discusses the basics of business continuity and risk management. This podcast provides insights and best practices for those just starting in resilience, business continuity, and/or risk management. Season 1, Episode 5: Supply Chain Resilience discusses best practices in supply chain resilience. Join Manager of Advisory Services Kim Hirsch and Senior Advisory Consultant Steven Greenstein for a back to the basics discussion.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- preparing for supply chain disruption
- understanding critical suppliers
- the importance of knowing your vendors
For more from Building a More Resilient World, check out previous episodes:
- Episode 1: Resilience: Where to Start?
- Episode 2: Understanding Your Organization
- Episode 3: Protecting People Is Most Important
- Episode 4: Managing Multiple Disasters
Learn More about Fusion
See how technology can help with the basics! Discover what’s possible with Fusion and request a demo.