Understanding DORA: Your Path to Achieving Resiliency
The Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) is a crucial piece of legislation that establishes a framework for ensuring a secure digital infrastructure that can withstand operational disruption. Understanding DORA regulations and their implications for your organization will not only help you achieve compliance but will also set you well on your way to a stronger resilience program.
Watch this webinar replay to hear:
- An in-depth review of DORA and its timeline
- How to achieve and maintain compliance with DORA regulations
- How to apply the five pillars of DORA to your resilience program
- Practical guidance for implementing DORA regulations
- Best practices regarding operational resilience
You can also find the slides from this presentation here.