U.K. supervisory authorities and the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) released a series of policy statements that require a strategy to be in place with significant progress made by March 2022. Register for this session to understand the most critical points your institution must address, milestone dates, and the leading practices to build your institutions’ readiness and resilience.
Watch this webinar to:
- Understand the most important areas of focus for your institution’s operational resilience program to comply with the policies from Bank of England/FCA/PRA and BCBS for March 2022 and beyond.
- Learn how to meet regulatory demands while advancing your organization’s resilience practices that leadership and customers are demanding.
- Hear about the latest technology to enhance your Operational Resilience program.
- Discover how to leverage state-of-the-art data-driven approaches rather than traditional document outputs to meet regulatory demands efficiently and effectively.
- Explore complexities of scenario testing the resilience of important business services and how technology can help.
- Grasp how operational resilience needs are different from a GRC suite or traditional business continuity tools.
Access the webinar slides here.
Featured speakers include:
- Andy Retrum, Protiviti, Managing Director, Global Financial Services Security & Privacy Practice Lead, US Security Program & Strategy Practice Lead
- Douglass Wilbert, Protiviti, Managing Director, R&C US Operational Resilience Leader
- Rich Cooper, Fusion, Global Head of Financial Service Go-to-Market
- Steve Richardson, Fusion, SVP Strategic Engagement
- Ryan Shea, Fusion, Solutions Engineer, Financial Services