In this webinar, we tackle the complexities the financial services sector faces in third-party risk management today.
Banks and other financial service providers have increasingly complex and global relationships with third parties. As outsourcing of key functions, sales and customer relations expands, and third parties themselves turn more to the use of subcontractors, the risks become ever more significant. Financial services companies and their third parties are regularly targeted by cyber-criminals and additional challenges are presented in situations such as the current pandemic.
The companies that use an integrated technology-based risk management system can establish better control, insight and protection. Join us as we review the key steps in designing and operating an effective system of protection and apply the design in an anti-money laundering example.
- Define key steps in third-party risk management design
- Apply operational resiliency principles
- Determine need for enhanced due diligence
- Consider challenges presented in the current business environment
- Outline benefits of technology for management