COVID-19 has had a massive impact on the way financial firms deliver their products and services as well as how consumers use them. Whilst the drive towards digital is not new, banks have been forced to prioritize digital banking and payments to support the unprecedented demand for online solutions.
This webinar will delve into how the pandemic has impacted the way banks interact with their clients, the way consumers carry out transactions and the knock-on effect on mitigating operational risk.
Listen in to better understand:
- Why COVID-19 has acted as a catalyst for change: the move to cashless
- The impact of online transactions on operational risk
- How this increase in online activity has influenced new approaches to onboarding
- The role of open banking in this new landscape and the associated operational risk
- What position will be regulators take?