As the world undergoes rapid and unprecedented change, catastrophic events are growing more frequent and less predictable, unfolding faster and becoming harder to manage. These events require enterprises to not only withstand unpredictable threats but to emerge stronger. In response, two-thirds of senior executives see business resilience as central to their organization’s strategic process. This event, moderated by Fusion, gathers insurance providers across the globe for a virtual roundtable discussion on the goals and challenges facing their teams.
- Maturing resilience programs to better understand complex operations
- How application and vendor diversity affect program management
- Changing regulatory requirements and aligning to resilience standards
- Adapting programs to support customer expectations and trust
- Overcoming challenges in executive buy-in/sponsorship
- Weaving resilience into the fabric of the organization
- Leveraging program data to drive more effective exercising