Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of the latest cloud-based technologies, and who will help drive our business to its next level of success. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth. Sound interesting? Then read on!
Our Support Analysts focus on the delivery and support of quality solutions for our customers using the Force.com platform. This role on our Delivery & Support team is responsible for technical support for our solutions and is a first line of response for client services. In this role, you would:
- Respond to in-bound support requests from our clients
- Ask questions and gather additional support case details to determine the nature of the problem
- Thoroughly document and communicate internally, escalating as needed
- Interact directly with product managers, business analysts and developers on a daily basis to solve real business problems
- Develop expertise on the Force.com platform and apply that knowledge to the implementation of technical support solution(s)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems or Computer Science related category
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and an enthusiasm for solving technical and configuration problems using the latest cloud-based technology
- Excellent customer service skills and a highly professional attitude
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience is preferred but not required
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class advisory consulting services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their business continuity management programs.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.