Welcome to the Fusion Risk Management, Inc. (“Fusion”, “we” “our”, “us”) website.
- Our principles with respect to your information and your privacy
- The information we collect about you
- How we use your information
- How we share your information
- Your choices with respect to your information
- How to contact us regarding privacy issues
- If you are located in the United States, Fusion Risk Management Inc. is the Data Controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, our Platform;
- If you are located outside the United States, Fusion Risk Management Ltd. is the Data Controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, this website;
- We may share your data within our corporate group of companies that are related by common ownership or control and data of US users may be processed by Fusion Risk Management Ltd. on Fusion Risk Management Inc.’s behalf.
We have a simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarized as follows:
- You should have full control over your information. If you’d like your information removed from our records, please contact us and we will remove it as soon as possible.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you from various sources:
Information provided by you
You don’t need to provide us with any personal data in order to visit this website. However, we may provide you with the opportunity to request information from Fusion and, by doing so, you will provide us with certain information:
- Essential information: When you register with Fusion, you will need to provide your first name, last name, title, company name and email address.
- Non-essential information: Your telephone number, if you wish to provide it, and comments.
- Information from correspondence: You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means.
- Survey information: If you participate in any survey, you will provide certain personal data as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously.
Information we collect automatically
- There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of this website, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our Cookies Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access this website (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing this website)
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting this website
- the specific actions that you take on this website, including the pages that you visit, requesting information or, sending a comment or inquiry.
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to this website
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing this website, for example, whether you are accessing this website from a personal computer or from a mobile device and its device-ID
- information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy
- information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
Use of and interaction with this website:
- To provide you with information that you request.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To contact you regarding our services and products if a demo is requested.
- To sign you up for an upcoming program.
- To seek your participation in surveys, and to conduct and analyze the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
Improving and customizing this website:
- To analyze the use of this website, and the people visiting this website in order to improve it and customize it to the needs and interests of Fusion’s customers and website visitors.
- To customize your use of this website and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time.
For other purposes, provided we disclose this to you at the relevant time, and provided that you agree to the proposed use of your personal data.
Sharing of Your Information
- With your consent: We will disclose your information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information.
- Service providers: We use certain reputable third parties, some of whom may be located outside of the European Economic Area, to provide us with certain specialized services related to this website. These third parties will have access to certain information about you, but only where this is necessary in order for those third parties to provide their services to us. Where we transfer personal data to these third parties, we ask and require these third parties to implement appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorized disclosure of personal data, and only to process personal data in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary to provide their services to us.
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of this website in order to create statistical information regarding this website and its use, which we may then share with Service providers.
- If required by law: We will disclose your information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of this website.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of Fusion, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
Cookies and Similar Technology
Fusion maintains technical, administrative, and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information we collect or store. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet. You use the website and provide us with information at your own discretion and risk.
Choice and Control
We do our best to give you as much choice as possible regarding the amount of information you provide to us, and the control you have over that information.
It is not necessary for you to provide us with any personal data in order to visit this website, although certain information will be collected automatically by virtue of your visit (as described above). However, if you do decide to request information from Fusion, you can control your information in the following ways.
You can unsubscribe from email newsletters and notifications (other than essential account notifications) at any time by clicking on the link at the end of each email.
You can contact us to change the email address or telephone number that you may wish us to use to communicate with you.
Information on how to block or disable cookies is included in our Cookies Policy. Further information is available at http://aboutcookies.org.
Exercising Your Rights
In some jurisdictions, including the EU/EEA, you may exercise any of the rights described in this section through by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
- Data Access and Portability
- You may be entitled to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information you have provided to us in machine-readable format.
- Change or Correct Data
- Where you cannot update data yourself through an account, you have the right to ask us to correct change, update or rectify your data.
- Data Retention and Deletion
- We generally retain data for as long as needed. However, specific retention times can vary based on context of the processing we perform and on our legal obligations.
- You have the right to ask us to delete all or some of the personal data we hold about you.
- We may need to retain some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Objection to Processing
- You may object to processing your personal information in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the information to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the information for direct marketing).
- If you object to such processing Fusion will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or obligations.
- Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, under certain circumstances, ask Fusion to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing
- Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information.
- Withdrawing Consent
- Where you provide consent to the processing of your personal information by Fusion, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to Fusion specifying the specific consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Fusion before a competent data protection authority.
International Data Transfers
This website not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use this website and must not attempt to submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person who is under the age of 13 or allow them to register an account. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such personal data, please notify us immediately.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc.
3601 Algonquin Road, STE 500
Rolling Meadows, IL. 60008
Don’t want to give us your information?
Last amended: 25 May 2018