An Account Executive with Fusion is responsible for identifying, engaging, and establishing profitable relationships with mid-size and large enterprise organizations throughout North America. Specifically, you will:
- Manage complex sales-cycles up through C-level executives while appropriately leveraging internal and external resources
- Successfully and consistently present the value of our Fusion Framework Risk Management & Contingency Planning System/li>
- Demonstrate the Fusion Framework System in person and via the Web to relevant stakeholders
- Build a pipeline of business opportunities by maintaining active engagement with new and existing prospects through creative prospecting and follow-up
- Forecast sales activity and achieve / over-achieve revenue targets while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-7 years of quota-carrying B2B software or consulting sales, preferably mid-market
- Experience closing complex sales-cycles
- Bachelor's degree required
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, and strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.