Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of the latest cloud-based technologies, and who will help drive our business to its next level of success. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth. Sound interesting? Then read on!
Fusion’s Business Analysts play a key role within our Delivery team. This entry-level role works directly with our clients in a consultative capacity to analyze and organize customer business requirements, then designs and configures supported solutions in the Fusion Framework®, built on the Force.com cloud platform.
This role, which interfaces with customers, product managers, and developers, will allow you to develop both your technical and consultative skills, as you:
- Respond to and manage client requests
- Translate client business requirements into business process models, data models and platform solutions
- Develop expertise with the Force.com platform services including the following activities: Configure custom objects, fields, and page layouts; build workflow and approval processes; build formulas and validation rules; build reports & dashboards; configure user roles, profiles, record sharing, and security settings
- Develop training materials and deliver client training
- Provide customer support and issue resolution
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems or related category
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as defined by the responsibilities listed above
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer support oriented
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required
- This is not a developer position, but those skills are desired
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.