Associate Sales Engineer
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of the latest cloud-based technologies, and who will help drive our business to its next level of success. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth. Sound interesting? Then read on!
Our Associate Sales Engineer acts as a Solution Consultant who is responsible for presenting our product and services in the best light to prospects and customers, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Associate Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or interpersonal skills, including the ability to configure and effectively demonstrate the current features and functionality within the Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™. Specifically, you will work with Fusion Account Executives to:
- Respond to prospect requests for product and services information and product trials
- Manage the Fusion Framework® demonstration process, including incorporation of representative samples of data and customer use-case features and functionality
- Work at the direction of the CISO on information security reviews
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team, ensuring their full awareness and knowledge of the Fusion Framework®, its capabilities, and new features
- Work with the Delivery team to successfully transition the customer into implementation
- Keep Marketing and Product Management apprised of evolving market needs
- Support Development of Product Marketing materials
- Assist in the System Administration of the Demo org(s)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related program, preferably with a business focus
- Knowledge of related SaaS applications or web technology
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Force.com strongly preferred
- Exposure to or knowledge of Agile development practices or iterative development methodologies
- Strong communication skills, including oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to translate complex technologies to all user types
- Ability to be a self-starter, demonstrating the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and see them through to completion
- Ability to quickly innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing technology landscape
- Minimum of 2 years providing sales support in a Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, or Implementation Specialist role at an enterprise software company
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.