Associate Advisory Consultant
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of the latest cloud-based technologies, and who will help drive our business to its next level of success. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth. Sound interesting? Then read on!
At Fusion, the Associate Advisory Consultant is an associate-level delivery resource who has demonstrable experience with documentation and consulting service delivery skills. As a member of the Advisory Services team, you will deliver designated post-sales activities on assigned advisory services projects. Through sound techniques, strong technical skills, and exceptional client relationships, the Associate Advisory Consultant will establish a value-add relationship with the client and the Fusion Risk Management team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-3 or more years of BC/DR and/or Risk management industry experience, with experience leading and /or participating in Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery strategic initiatives or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in Business, Risk Management, Emergency Response, Business Continuity Management, and/or Crisis Management
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Problem-solving and analytical skills as well as ability to work with engineers
- Ability to balance and prioritize conflicting requirements
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- BC/DR Industry certification (BCI, DRII, etc.) or equivalent desired
- BC/DR consulting and/or direct practitioner experience desired
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.