Setting up and supporting a diverse user base can be overwhelming when the tools provided are cumbersome, confusing, or limited in function. The Fusion Framework® solves that problem.
- Configure fields and page layouts
- Configure user access profiles
- Provision user accounts
- Build complex dashboards and reports
- Build formulas and workflows
- Build custom output templates
- Support end user inquiries
Features for Admins
The Fusion Framework® is built on the Force.com platform. The system comes with all of the features one would expect from an enterprise-class application built on the most powerful, dynamic and secure platform. The features that stand out for System Administrators include:
- The comprehensive, point and click administrative console makes impossible tasks not only possible, but also easy.
- The system provides granular security and access controls to configure precisely what users need to see which fields within a page layout.
- Point and click configuration allows you to tune the system to work the way you need it to.
- This flexible relational database, built in a Cloud-based architecture, renders document-centric systems obsolete.
- The Fusion Framework comes with a library of API’s, so integration with your legacy systems or other Cloud-based applications are seamless.