Lead Technical Architect
Fusion is adding talented individuals in leadership roles to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of the latest cloud-based technologies, and who will help drive our business to its next level of success. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth. Sound interesting? Then read on!
At Fusion, a Lead Technical Architect translates the Product Management vision into secure, scalable, and high-quality technical solutions on the platform. This role requires discipline around architecting secure solutions that adhere to industry best practices, and it will play a key role in the Salesforce ISV Security Review process for the Fusion Framework®. This role also:
- Provides engineering team technical governance and oversight for solutions built on the Force.com platform
- Monitors & asseses technical debt
- Shepards all managed packages through the Salesforce.com security review process
- Facilitates technical discussions with product stakeholders (Executive Management, Product Managers, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Customer Support, and Sales) as needed
- Collaborates with leadership on the product roadmap
- Architects solutions by translating Agile epics into secure, scalable, and metadata aware technical architectures on the Force.com platform
- Evaluates 3rd-party web frameworks as appropriate (ReactJS, D3.js, Bootstrap, Salesforce SLDS, etc.) to meet product roadmap requirements
- Participates in code reviews & security reviews, providing feedback on best practices to Engineers
- Engages with 3rd-party Product Managers to understand technical capabilities and integration points between The Fusion Framework and 3rd-parties
- Architects solutions to integrate with 3rd-party data source
- Escalates technical risk to leadership
- Rapid prototyping technical solutions on the Force.com platform
- Contributes to release deadlines by taking on complex engineering tasks or assisting with quality assurance roles during peak periods of product development.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- B.S. Degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science; Computer Engineering; Information Management Systems; Mathematics; or, a related STEM degree
- Force.com platform expertise. Certification in Force.com technology required. Any one of the following certifications will suffice: Force.com Advanced Developer; Platform Developer I; Platform Developer 2; or, Architect Domain Specialist Certifications
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills are a must
- Knowledge of OWASP vulnerabilities and Force.com defenses against them
- Strong technical project management skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with the Salesforce ISV process
- Agile development methodology expertise (SCRUM, Certification)
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.