Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of the latest cloud-based technologies, and who will help drive our business to its next level of success. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth. Sound interesting? Then read on!
A successful Account Manager will establish and maintain a close relationship with Fusion customers to help them understand how to achieve a greater level of success. The Account Manager will be focused in the following areas:
- Certifying on the Fusion Framework System to be able to have conversations with customers regarding how they can make their program more successful.
- Ensuring Fusion Framework customers are successful and renewing their contract.
- Advancing in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be a tenacious self-starter every day.
- Identifying new opportunities within the customer base. Some examples of new opportunities are an expansion of licenses, adding an ENS (emergency notification system) solution, and consulting engagements.
- Finding new opportunities with prospective clients and passing them to an Account Executive.
- Creating opportunities within the CRM for both existing customers and net new customers. Recording all interactions with prospects and customers into the CRM is an integral step to achieving success.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Exposure to or experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Prior B2B and Software-as-a-Service experience preferred.
- 2+ years of successful sales is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude.
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.